Advent Calendar 22

With the Advent Calendar coming to a close we have the last of our Hobby Range doors to open.

Hi TT-fans Fin here, your friendly studio painter for TTCombat and I have something great to announce today.

What is that behind door number 22? Lets open it and find out!

I am proud to announce that we are looking into launching a TTCombat Paint Range! We are still early doors with this so I won’t have too much information but I do have a bit to talk about with you all.

For some time now I have been working with a leading paint manufacturer to develop our own range of high quality hobby paint, its been an interesting process and It is still early days but our initial launch will be 60 colours including 6 metallics with more to come later.

One of the things I’m looking to do is formulate some colours to match our pre existing spray cans, it has taken some back and forth but you can expect to see some great colour matches for such fan favourites as: Poster Boy Blue, Green Bruiser and Rumbleflesh!

We are looking to produce paint to the highest standard for a reasonable price and of course sold in dropper bottles because we ain’t  Savage Beasts™ here at TT-HQ

So keep an eye out for more on the TT paint range in the new year!

3 Replies to “Advent Calendar 22”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

%d bloggers like this: