Teaser Tuesday – All About That Base

Yeah I think that’s a good enough title, don’t you?

Teaser Tuesday this week is all about bases.

This Friday we’re going to be releasing our first wave of new Tomb World bases, and they look excellent!

A big pack of bases arrived on my desk last week, and quick as a flash I painted them up.

This Friday you’ll also be able to get your hands on these beauties (you get to paint your own ones). The Tomb World bases come in all sorts of sizes and options, from the humble 32mm bases above, all the way to the colossal oval bases.

That one even comes with recessed detail areas to attach your flight stand.

They’re abosolutely covered in detail, from overlapping panels covered in alien hyroglyphics to the assortment of pipes. And of course no Tomb World is complete without a healthy amount of glowing bits!

We’ve got a whole load of these bases going up for sale on Friday, just in time to base any new Egyptianesque Cyber Future Robot armies you may have recently ordered! 😉

These new bases will be available in multiple packs, so you can base all your army, and if you want some extra scenery to go along with it, we already have a lot of Cyber terrain in the TTCombat webstore (with plenty more to come), so head over there and start planning your new army/board/edition!

One Reply to “Teaser Tuesday – All About That Base”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

%d bloggers like this: