Black Friday Cyber Monday – Halflings Spotted!

Black Friday is almost here!

Right, let’s get this out of the way first: we don’t discount products for Black Friday.

Why? Well they’re cheap enough already! We try to be as competitive on our prices as we can, so there’s not much margin in there for heavy discounts.

Rather than doing discounts though, we do release a couple of exclusive miniatures each year: one for Black Friday, and one for Cyber Monday. And we give them away for free!

Still with me? Okay, let’s look at cool things.

First of all we have Ryan Gothling, the Halfling Vampire Hunter. He’s arrived in time for Black Friday.

This little guy loves hanging out in graveyards, and not just because he’s darker than a crow. I particularly love his painted toenails!

Second today we’ve got the Halfinator H-400 who is our Cyber Monday miniature.

He’s got the gear, he’s got the glasses, and he’s got a mean attitude! This little fella is back and ready to fight.

I Want These For FREE

Okay, loyal customer, you can have them for FREE!

There are two ways to get your hands on this year’s BFCM miniatures:

1. Add them to your cart and buy them! Easy.
  2. For every £50 you spend in the TTCombat webstore until Friday 6th December we will throw one in for free!

If you spend £50 we’ll pick a random Halfling for you. If you spend £100 you’ll get both. If you spend £200 you’ll get two of each. All for free!

If you’d like to get your hands on a particular one for free, just write it in the special instructions part of your basket.

Head over to the TTCombat webstore all next week and you’ll see a Black Friday tab – click it and you’ll see all the minis waiting for you.

But That’s Not All!

We’ve also got some returning favourites. Each Black Friday we make out back catalogue of BFCM models available to buy.

You may recognise Monday the Cybergoth from pretty much every Tabletop Scenics MDF kit. We use her for scale! She’s from the 2017 Black Friday set, but you’ll also have her buddy Boy Friday, and the Orcs from 2018. All of which will be for sale all week starting tomorrow.

But What About Scenery? I WANT CHEAP SCENERY

Alright, loyal customer, geez. Keep your cool.

Tomorrow sees the release of not only a new batch of Carnevale models (seriously, they’re really cool, check them out), but we’re also lifting the veil on our 2019 holiday bundles.

These white box bundles we do every year, and while they’re not quite as infamous as our Event Board deals, you still see a significant saving on buying scenery kits separately.

These boxes are available from the webstore and also your local gaming store – just poke the owner into ordering them if they haven’t already. They’re only available during the holiday period or while stocks last though – in January they will go off sale forever, if we haven’t sold out before then!

It’s Almost Xmas! What About New Releases?

Yes, loyal customer, it’s that time of year. We’ve got a few more weeks of releases before Xmas, and then we’ll be taking a little time off.

In the run up to Xmas we’ve got some great new kits coming out, but we’ll take a break from new releases closer to the time. Over the Xmas period we’ll have some time off (it’s been a while), before returning in the new year. We’ll have closing dates and last order dates for you in the next couple of weeks.

Oh and I’m sure we’ll have a few previews too – ’tis the season after all!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

%d bloggers like this: