Advent Calendar 2022 – Day 15

RUMBLESLAM is full of heroic Dwarven Wrestlers who love a good joke so, how do you trap an elf in a room without locks?

Place a mirror in it.

We’re hilarious right! Yeah we know you didn’t wait a whole year for terrible jokes because what your really interested in is RUMBLESLAM. Welcome one and all to this Wrestling themed Advent Calendar and boy is it a good one. Now, going back to mirrors, we’re not sure how effective they will be with Vampires.

Bleeding Heart Foundation

Okay honesty time, since a child I’ve had an irrational fear of blood (Hemophobia) so I can’t describe how uncomfortable this Thrall makes me. Blood belongs in veins and not Vampires! Yet this dude disagrees and has become a human juice box for the undead. We haven’t decided upon a name for this chap yet so we’re sticking with Thrall for now because ‘Buddy are you insane, don’t feed the vampires’ just didn’t sound right.

Speaking of Vampires…

This evil blood sucker can stay away from my neck! I don’t care what she says or what abilities she has as my blood is staying with me. Recently arriving to snack on all the Human RUMBLESLAM fans, Vampires are becoming more frequently spotted in the ring. So far they have been mysterious about their names and skills but we’ll investigate them further and get back to everyone closer to a release date.

Minerva

Let me set the scene for you. The lights of the arena start to dim whilst a low smoke begins to spread across the rings canvas. Every fan in the crowd falls silent whilst an army of Thralls lift their blood bags into the air and begin to chant, Minerva, Minerva, MINERVA! The vampiric goddess of the ring lives up to her name and has wisdom beyond her undead years. Luckily she also seems to have Athenas battle prowess and the wildness of Artemis.

That’s it for today! If your running an event or a store that stocks TTCombat products, make sure you reach out and we’ll feature you on our Social Media Channels. 

Finally, If you have a project you want to start or add to your tabletop setup. Then make sure you head over to the TTCombat webstore for a wide range of miniatures and scenery. If you have anything of ours that you’d like to see featured as a Monday Motivation post. Please send us some photos to info@ttcombat.com

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

%d bloggers like this: