Monday Motivation! – Carnevale

Hi guys, afraid it’s Monday again, but fear not I have something to get you through it!

In today’s post you can expect to see some fantastic Doctors miniatures painted by the very talented Marco Quak. These miniatures are from our Carnevale range.

Starting off we have the Esoteric Investigations, I am a massive fan of the clean aesthetic of the Doctors contrasted against the griminess of the madmen.

Next up we have La Grazia Reaserachers. One aspect that stands out to me with these particular models is the subtle use of Doctors signature colour of blue.

Moving on, we have a cheeky collaboration between the Doctors and the Gifted. On the left of the above image we have an Escaped Madman from the Gifted. Next along we have the Morgue Doctor and the being.

Personal favourite image now, we have a terrifying team of the  La Grazia Researchers coupled up with two Unleashed madmen. This is one team I would not like to meet down a dark ally in Venice.

And last but certainly not least, we have the Doctor of the Mind, joined by the Unleashed Madmen. All three look fantastic and terrifying at the same time.

Special mention to  Marco’s really impressive basing technique a lovely chequered board flooring design. Overall Marco you’ve done a fantastic job. Well done!

If this has motivated you to get your hobby on. You can check them out here. If you would like to be featured in a Monday Motivation please send in your images to info@ttcombat.com. We love seeing your hard work!

Have a good week everyone!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

%d bloggers like this: