WIP – More Bases?!

It’s Wednesday, which means it’s base time!

WIP time actually, but we’re on such a roll with these new bases, why stop now?

If you haven’t been living under a space rock you’ll probably know about Future Battles 9, the new edition of the ever-popular sci-fi miniatures game.

If you’re reading this, there’s a pretty good chance that you’ve already got your copy of the new boxed set – Indomitable Offensive, and had it for several weeks now.

And if you’re anything like me, most of those models are still safely on their sprues, untouched by human hands. They  look pretty though!

Well, if one of the things you’re waiting for is the right bases for your models, you’re in luck!

You may remember that we released the first set of our Tomb World bases a few weeks ago. Well, I went home from the office the other day with another bag full of base goodies!

This next batch will complete the set, offering bases for every size of model, from the smallest Space Mummy all the way to the largest Space Nanny.

I’m going to get started painting these, and they’ll be entering the webstore very soon. We’ll also have some great bundle sets in case you want to base your entire army at once.

And more than that, I’ll also be putting together a step-by-step guide to painting these. It’s going to be fun fun fun!

Until then, don’t forget to check out the bases already for sale, and some of the great MDF kits we have designed for Sci-Fi Gothic and Industrial Hive – I’m sure you’ll find plenty of useful things there for your boards!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

%d bloggers like this: