Actually it’s a full army of Halflings! Is that joke ever going to get old? I don’t think so!
Of course it’s Friday which means new releases time!
I’m going to say this at the start of the post for those wondering:
Exclusives are not going up this weekend. We know it’s Gencon, but we’ve made the decision to delay them until next week for good reason. Trust me.
Okay, now that that’s out of the way, it’s time for new Halflings!
There are a massive eighteen new sets in the TTCombat webstore today, so we’re not going to go through each one – you can pop over there and see all the variations. But what is there overall? Let’s see!
Of course we’re doing a whole army deal! And this one is full.
What’s in it? Well there’s SO MUCH.
- A Halfling Lord on foot to command your infantry.
- 4 infantry regiments: 20 Swordsmen, 20 Spearmen, 20 Archers, and 20 Townsfolk (those pitchforks are sharp).
- A regiment of 10 Goat Riders.
- 2 artillery pieces: 1 Pot Launcher and 1 Rocket Launcher (with full crew).
- 3 Treemen.
That’s a total of 112 miniatures! Wow.
The Halfling Army is the best way to get… well to get a whole army of Halflings! And it’s only £100.
We’ve got 4 new regiments of Halflings!
The first 3 come complete with a full command of Champion, Musician, and Standard Bearer, and the Townsfolk come with pitchforks, shovels, nets, and even a priest. They’re… not super well organised, but they look great!
All of the Halfling Infantry regiments are 20-strong and are £20. My advanced maths makes that around £1 per Halflings. Bargain!
You want Halflings riding things? Okay!
There are 2 regiments available, each £20 for 10 mounted warriors.
The Halfling Goat Riders are all armed with bows, perfect for outflanking, and also milking.
Who to lead this army of tubby cuties?
There’s a whole mess of characters to add to your army. Whether you want military might or magic spells, there’s something for everyone!
- The Halfling Lord is heavily armed and armoured.
- How about a Halfling Battle Standard Bearer to lead from the front?
- Halfling Fire Wizard is here to burn people (and cook dinner).
- Summon the call of the wild with the Halfling Wild Wizard.
All of these heroes are ready to lead, costing £5 each.
Halfling Mounted Heroes
That’s not all, we also have heroes riding things!
The Halflings also get some mounted heroes to accompany your cavalry units.
- Halfling Goat Rider Lord looks pretty fancy!
- The Halfling Goat Rider Battle Standard Bearer has probably the longest name in the army.
- There’s a Halfling Goat Rider Light Wizard (he studies light magic, he looks pretty rotund).
- And of course the Halfling Heavy Pig Rider Lord, because you have to have someone to charge on a pig. It’s the law.
All of the mounted heroes are £8.
Monsters and Artillery
Your special and rare choices, if you will.
We’ve got a couple of artillery pieces and a whole regiment of trees!
- The Treemen come in a regiment of 6, with wood, vines, and plenty of mushrooms.
- There’s a Halfling Rocket Launcher for those who like a little risk! 2 of these are in a set.
- And of course a Halfling army isn’t complete with the Halfling Pot Launchers – again 2 per set.
A regiment of Treemen will cost you £20, and the artillery pieces are £15 (remember, you get 2 per set!).
Phew! That’s a lot of Halflings to go through. You can find the whole range over on the TTCombat webstore, alongside the Halfling Shield Maidens we released before.
These new Halflings are on pre-order today, so get your orders in for a massive army of tiny fighters!