Introducing TTAgents

Big Announcement today!

We will soon be starting the TTAgent program. A chance for fans of our games to help promote and grow them worldwide, and to join a wider community of gamers worldwide.

Nothing is better than strong communities getting some models on the table and rolling some dice. We want to help and encourage players who are passionate about TTCombat games to grow their local communities into thriving hubs.

TTAgents will run demo events in their local stores and clubs, run tournaments and campaigns, organise hobby days and be a point of contact for anyone looking to get into the game. You may even see some of their names up here writing articles for TTCommunity.

I Want to be a TTAgent!

That’s great! All we ask is for you to be passionate about at least one of our games. Doesn’t matter if you love the fun of RUMBLELSAM, the narrative style of Carnevale, tactically dominating the battlefields of the future in Dropzone Commander, or controlling a fleet of giant spaceships in orbital combat in Dropfleet Commander.

You will also need to be friendly, approachable, and of course patient. Comfortable running demos of games to new players, helping new players get to grips with the game and being organised enough to run campaigns and tournaments. Being active in the online community is of course a bonus, but not crucial at all, since it’s the physical, local communities we are looking to develop with this program.

That’s Me – So I’m In!

Great! We will soon be opening up applications for TTAgents and we look forward to seeing yours!

Wait, I Forgot to Ask… What do I Get for This?

Aside from a vibrant community to game with? Of course we don’t expect people to do this for no reward. TTAgents earn points as they conduct their activities and once a year those points can be traded in for various rewards. These rewards range from exclusive miniatures to posters of artwork. Free box sets, t-shirts, vouchers and even a day here at TTCombat Head Office in Cornwall to play some games with us and see what goes on behind the scenes.

For simply being a TTAgent you get a starter pack to get your community going. A t-shirt and a 2-player starter of whichever game(s) you are an Agent for (so you don’t have to use your own miniatures for demos) are first call. As you take part in the program you’ll be able to earn pins that attach to a lanyard or your shirt to show your achievements! You will also receive a personal TTAgent email address so you don’t have to worry about cluttering up your own email inbox.

Some TTAgents will also be invited to be play testers, taking an active role in shaping the future of the games by giving us feedback from the tabletop as well as being able to give their own ideas.

All this will be managed by a TTAgent web application and a TTAgent forum. On the forum will be all the support you need to be the best TTAgent you can be from other TTAgents and from us here at TTCombat.

What Else Can a TTAgent Do?

TTAgents can also help us at shows and events throughout the year. We have some big plans for 2020 and further and we will need the help of these community pillars to grow the games to the best we can.

They can also help by writing articles for TTCommunity. If you think you’re an expert on Scourge drop tactics, or have mastered the art of painting the Doctors of the Ospedale, then you can submit an article for us to post and even get points in return.

So When Can I Apply?

We’re going to be opening the submission process in early 2020, ready for the coming year of miniatures, scenery, and – most importantly – gaming!

We will of course have all the details you need right here on TTCommunity, but if you’d like to get in touch for a little more information, send an email over to info@ttcombat.com to get in touch with the team. If you think you’ve got what it takes to be a TTAgent and either start your gaming community or help it to grow, let us know!

5 Replies to “Introducing TTAgents”

1. Whilst I know local communities are valuable is there any reason that we couldn’t apply as online content producers, our plans for 2020 include further battle reports for carnevale, along with other online content, painting tutorials and faction overviews and other content to enable new and veteran players to get more from the game.
    Cheers Ian@ The Cocked Dice

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

%d bloggers like this: