WIP – Pay the Ferryman

It’ll cost you more than a coin to cross the Canals, you made need to pay with your flesh…

Welcome to this week’s WIP Wednesday post and the last WIP of June 22. With lots of excitement regarding the latest Kickstarter by our friends at The Troll Trader, you can be forgiven for forgetting about Carnevale. Luckily we’ve been hard at work on some exciting new miniatures. Our latest creation under development is the Ferryman.

Ferryman

This human’s identity remains a mystery behind his skull mask however what we do know is he’s sold his soul to the Strigoi. Acting as their latest minion, you’ll be able to transfer your undead across the waters of Venice without needing to get wet! Especially effective for Gondola-based combat, try to avoid the glow of his lamp.

The rules for this miniature aren’t ready to reveal just yet but be assured that this character will be a must-have for the blood-crazed gangs of Carnevale.

We’ll have more information about this miniature and others closer to release.

That’s it for this weeks WIP Wednesday. If you have a project you want to start or add to your tabletop setup. Then make sure you head over to the TTCombat webstore for a wide range of miniatures and scenery. If you have anything of ours that you’d like to see featured as a Monday Motivation post, then send us some photos to info@ttcombat.com

One Reply to “WIP – Pay the Ferryman”

1. Looks great! I know a Strigoi player who will be very happy with that!

Is there any hint of a timeline for new mats yet? I’d love a green water may for my Rashaar to play on with my sunken San Canciano terrain 😁

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

%d bloggers like this: