Teaser Tuesday – New Event Exclusives!

It’s nearly time for UK Games Expo which means we’ve got some brand new Event Exclusive miniatures to reveal!

Welcome to this week’s edition of Teaser Tuesday where we’ve got some truly unique new additions arriving this Friday. This year we have a little something for everyone that we hope you enjoy so let us have a look at what is on offer.

Clear Ceneleon

Firstly, if any person says, ”What miniature, I just see a clear base haha” their getting sat on by Tin Khan. Now I’ve got that off my chest, Ceneleon has taken his ‘You can’t see me’ active ability a little too far and we have clear Ice to blame for that. Yet from his invisible misfortune comes a new exclusive wrestler.

Hammerhead Karcharos

As if one Karcharos wasn’t bad enough, the Rashaar dredged up his cousin from the Islands beyond the Pacific waters! We love this guys Great White cousin so wanted to bring out a rival for the title of ultimate predator of Venice. Thanks to those sinister claws, teeth and a wicked tail, this is one shark that even the butchers would think twice about turning into soup.

The Anomaly

Status – Unknown
Origin – Unknown
Intent – Unknown

This ship is an Anomaly…

Scourge Warrior

Perhaps 10mm just isn’t enough to fill that Scourge shaped hole in your heart? Therefore we have taken this Warrior and given him an upgrade. This 32mm  Dropzone Commander miniature is truly unique and is the first of its kind.

Thats it for today! We’ll be back on Friday with more information about this years Event Exclusives plus some sneaky MDF releases.

If you have a project you want to start or add to your tabletop setup. Then make sure you head over to the TTCombat webstore for a wide range of miniatures and scenery. If you have anything of ours that you’d like to see featured as a Monday Motivation post. Please send us some photos to info@ttcombat.com

3 Replies to “Teaser Tuesday – New Event Exclusives!”

1. They’re all fantastic, but that Scourge Warrior is just stunning.
    Really going to have to try and get one, and hope to see more of these in the future.
    Also, is this going to be a new faction for DZC?

2. I just received my copy of the 32mm Scourge Warrior and it’s awesome. According to the post, it’s the first of its kind.

So here’s to hoping we’ll eventually see the release of something I’ve been hoping for for years; a 28/30/32mm scale skirmish game. I’m going to call it and name it Dropsquad Commander right here… 😉

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

%d bloggers like this: