Win a FREE Limited Edition Miniature!

If you saw the headline and reckon it’s too good to be true then think again. We are going to be giving away a FREE Limited Edition Miniature!

We’re going to be offering someone the chance to win an Exclusive Black Spectre from our Carnevale game. What makes this one stand out from the others is the fact it’s a clear Sapphire Spectre and is 1 of 1. There isn’t going to be another.

Sounds like a pretty cool prize right? But we want to make this interesting for everyone so we’ve decided to run a contest. The best-painted Miniature wins! However, like all things in life, there are some rules:

• The entry must include a TTCombat Product (from which range is up to you)
  • Miniatures cannot exceed a 50mm base (this isn’t a diorama)
  • Green Stuff CAN be used
  • Your entry MUST be assembled and painted by yourself
  • 1 entry per person

I know, we’re terrible humans limiting your creativity but we want to keep this fair.

How to Enter?

Send us a picture (front and back) of your completed miniature to info@ttcombat.com and include a short description of which product you’ve used and how you made it your own. Please ensure you include your full name when submitting your entry and include a means of contacting you.

When?

The contest will be running between the 15th and 30th of April so please ensure all entries are submitted before, 11:59 PM on Saturday 30th of April.

How will I know if I won?

The winner will be contacted after the closing date to arrange delivery of their prize! We also plan to put together a community article highlighting our favourite entries and revealing the winning miniature.

That’s it! we encourage everyone who enters to be as creative as possible and try to stand out.

If you have a project you want to start or add to your tabletop setup. Then make sure you head over to the TTCombat webstore for a wide range of miniatures and scenery. If you have anything of ours that you’d like to see featured as a Monday Motivation post. Please send us some photos to info@ttcombat.com

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

%d bloggers like this: