Teaser Tuesday – Gaming Mats!

It’s our first new product launch since March this week. We’ve mentioned this more than a few times and it’s finally happening! TTCombat gaming mats!

This Friday sees the launch of the long awaited TTCombat gaming mats. Avaialble in 13 different designs and 4 different sizes. Made from Neoprene and they even come with their own storage and carry bag!

Joe is busy, very busy photographing them, and was adamant he was too busy to get me some to share with you here. So I asked him to go downstairs to get me a D3 dice and I snuck some pictures to at least show something to you all.

We’ve got styles for any type of game you could imagine, including 3 specifically for Dropfleet Commander for those who love Orbital Combat. As mentioned before they come in 4 different sizes:

• 22″ x 32″ perfect for games of teams killing things.
  • 3′ x 3′ for smaller skirmish games.
  • 4′ x 4′ very common size for many games.
  • 6′ x 4′ perfect for massed battle games.

Whether it’s for Carnevale, Dropzone Commander, Dropfleet Commander or any other game, there will be the perfect mat for it in the range.

These will be available this Friday 5th June, when you’ll be able to see the full range and I can reveal the extremely amazing price we’ve managed to do these for.

Of course to go on your mat you’ll need some fantastic scenery, so head to our new look webstore to have a look at our range of scenery.

6 Replies to “Teaser Tuesday – Gaming Mats!”

1. These look fantastic!! I can’t wait to get my hands on them and potentially carry them in my store!

2. Please don’t print your logo on the mat. I want to buy a Carnevale mat but not with text stamped on it :/

3. I will be very interested to see what these are like when they go on sale on Friday! It’s nice to see a skirmish scale option being included, though 22×32″ is curiously a bit larger than the more common 22×30″ size seen elsewhere. As I often double up such boards to allow for 3-4 player games, that extra size would make things a little awkward when it comes to mixing and matching mats.

4. Pingback: Homepage

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

%d bloggers like this: