Stellaris

Extremely exciting news incoming!

We have a massive announcement today!

First unveiled at UK Games Expo, we can confirm that we have partnered with Paradox Interactive to produce a tabletop game based on their best-selling grand strategy game Stellaris.

We’re in early stages of development at the moment, so are limited in what we’re able to say just now. But here are a few bullet points:

• We will be taking the game to Kickstarter.
  • There will be two campaigns – a pre-launch Kickstarter for a scale miniature of the Ether Drake, and then a full campaign for the game itself.
  • The game will play very much like Stellaris, but on your tabletop!

We’ll have more information coming out over the coming months, including development progress, early rules, and some events we’ll be attending with Paradox to show off prototype versions of the game.

Needless to say we’re ecstatic to be working with Paradox, and extremely excited to show all the progress on Stellaris. Most of us have been playing the videogame for a long time now, and those that are new to it have jumped in with both feet!

Stay tuned to TTCommunity for more information as and when we have it!

6 Replies to “Stellaris”

1. Whaou that’s cool !
    What could be cool too, would be a DropFleet Commander DLC for Stellaris, it would be epic seing those beautiful ships fighting in space !

2. Amazing news ! i understand nowadays kickstarter demands throwing tons of plastic crap at the players. I like the minis and i have a wall full of Dropzone and Dropfleet minis. But my unanimous admiration of minis came to an end. I understand that tabletop needs them. But this is a BOARD GAME. Can you PLEASE add to the game sheets with paper counters? Even if only as add-on.
    I beg you do it! Be like GMT games. Appeal to the serious gamers and to a whole bunch of people who really see miniatures as a detriment to a game. (common opinion on board game geek).

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

%d bloggers like this: